27.12.07

the return ~ mk.II

Whoa, haven't posted here for ages...
so yeah, i'm back =)
Decided to utilize this blog for my 'eco-enviro-rants'
and keep using fster blog for random posts (so probably posts on this blog will be few and quite far in between, depending on my mood)...

oh yeah, just in case you stumbled into my blog while browsing for eco-articles on the net, allow me to introduce myself

I'm Nara, a cetacean lover (hence the name of the blog) who studied marine biology & ecology in wellington, NZ. I'm actually from Indonesia though. My interests include (yep you guessed it) biology and ecology and the environment, I also enjoy reading japanese comics/manga online (umm, to save papers, lol) and strumming my guitar (just started learning to play it) while singing. Oh, I love watching documentaries on TV, and a big fan of mythbusters (i find their approach to scientific testing amusing).

When I'm bored, I tend to rant about things on my blog, often about the environment.

nuff said for now...

oh btw, i'm currently back in Indonesia, couldn't find a job back in welly so decided (err... semi-forced by the NZ immigration) to come home, and... yep... still looking for a job...
(this is for those employers out there, if you need a hard-working, eco-friendly, scientist/educator wannabe, give me a shout!) ;)

also currently applying for a scholarship (master in environmental science, policy & management), still waiting on the result of my application, so wish me luck =)

okay, on to the rants!!!

No comments: