31.1.07

Irasshaimase!!!

Welcome to my new blog =)

I used to post on my friendster blog (and even before that, on my old blogspot blog)
a while ago I visited blogger.com and found out that I can use my gmail account to activate a blog, since I'm an avid gmail user, and I love the gmail username I use for one of my account (pseudorca), I decided to give it another go.

So here I am, the pseudorca (false killer whale) wannabe.

Hopefully my attention span for this new blog will be longer than what I had for my old one (I barely updated that one, but my friendster blog was a bit better though), and hopefully I can make myself learn a thing or two about css and designing a blog layout.

Wanna know more bout me? Just check my profile here
Oh btw folks, if you're interested, check out my deviantart gallery.
Nothing fancy there though, just some photos that I took.
Might put some other stuff if I can get my hands on a scanner...

sorede, Irasshai!!!!! ^.^

No comments: